Equiom's Jersey office offers the following services:
Equiom was established in Jersey in 2009, with the company’s fiduciary offering consolidated following the acquisition of Andium Trust Company Limited in 2012. Since then, strong organic growth combined with the acquisition of Lloyds Trust Company (Channel Islands) Limited and its subsidiaries in May 2015, and the acquisition of Vivat Trust & Corporate Services Limited in January 2016, have resulted in the significant development of Equiom’s Jersey office.
Why choose Jersey?
- Politically and economically stable
- Independent status has been maintained for more than 800 years
- One of the best regulated international finance centres
- Comprehensive and robust business, legal and communication infrastructure
Equiom (Jersey) Limited is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission
Learn more about Equiom's Office Locations
Trust is something that is earned
We are proud to have an enviable reputation as leading professional trustees in Jersey formed from years of experience in the industry and are dedicated to maintaining the prosperity of our clients.
We understand the importance of protecting and enhancing the wealth of the individuals and companies we work with.
We specialise in the establishment of trusts and foundations which we carefully administer in addition to overseeing the structure's legal and tax status by providing regular accounting and financial reporting.
We also offer bespoke planning solutions, including estate planning, to ensure that our private clients prepare as best they can for their future generations.
Our trust services include:
- Establishment and administration of trusts and foundations
- Estate planning
- Dedicated accounting and financial reporting
- Bespoke planning solutions
We can also assist with:
- Property unit trusts
- Purpose trusts
- Will trusts
- Pilot trusts
- Executor services
- Employee benefit trusts
Our corporate insight gives you valuable foresight
Equiom simplifies the complex process of forming a company in Jersey. Our expertise has grown out of years of providing market-leading services - so we understand more than most the way that the corporate world works. Over the years, we have helped to incorporate and administer companies on behalf of a wide range of private and corporate clients, providing insight and advice on the appropriate structures for individual circumstances.
We assist with company formation, including fiduciary, tax and legal requirements, with full administration and accounting support. We can also provide key personnel, including company directors, nominee shareholders and secretarial services.
We offer the following company services:
- Tailored information on the appropriate company structures
- Formation, registration and administration of a company
- Multi-jurisdictional corporate solutions
- Provision of fiduciary and legal requirements
- Key personnel services
- Company secretary, registered office and agent facilities
- Investment holding
- Trading companies
- Protected cell companies
- Managed trust companies
- Private trust companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
- Employee incentive schemes
- Image rights
- Corporate strategy and objectives
- Escrow services
- Registered office facilities
To build a real estate portfolio you need solid foundations
Urban, rural, commercial, industrial or prime residential real estate - we have the specialist knowledge and technical expertise to give real estate investments a solid foundation for growth.
We bring to the table a deep and sector-relevant understanding of effective corporate governance for real estate investment. We do this in a direct way by providing our clients with a team of professional and highly experienced directors and trustees who have worked with industry-leading partners for many years.
Our experts help deliver the key knowledge and insights only gained from decades serving the real estate industry.
Our real estate services include:
- Professional administration of property portfolios
- Advice on funding solutions, planning consent, tax and VAT
- Structuring to meet your needs, whether you are a developer or a single investor
Your interests are global – so are we
A multi-faceted offering, the Equiom Private Office is a dedicated, specialist team of senior practitioners who tailor services to meet the individual requirements of clients, be they high-net-worth individuals, wealthy families or international corporations.
Led by Jersey-based Richard Tribe, the multi-jurisdictional Private Office team allows us to deliver bespoke guidance tailored to each client’s circumstances, creating strong personal rapport and ensuring the most intelligent and efficient solutions are received.
We understand the challenges that international businesses and wealthy families are confronted by when it comes to the ever-changing and increasingly complex financial and regulatory environments. Whatever our clients’ circumstances, sound decisions must be based on facts and we work closely with a global network of trusted intermediaries and provide tailored solutions to achieve optimal results.
In a competitive market place, the Equiom Private Office team ensures that clients feel confident in our services, our recommendations and our people.
Our Equiom Private Office services include:
- Family advisory services including estate, succession and tax planning
- Incorporation and administration of a wide variety of corporate vehicles including partnerships, trading companies, private trust companies and managed trust companies
- Development of Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) and other more technically and secretarially intensive corporate structures
- Residential and commercial real estate advisory
A safe pair of hands at the helm
Equiom Jersey is home to our crewing experts. Crewing an individual vessel or fleet of superyachts is something you have to navigate with care.
This is where Equiom’s crewing services team comes into its own, by offering vessel owners and operators tailor-made crew employment services within dedicated crew structures.
Our crewing professionals take care of a whole host of details, such as verification of seafarer certifications, running checks on all seafarers employed and making sure all crew are paid efficiently. Whether we are working with individual seafarers, captains, vessel managers, representative offices or owners, we will ensure that our services are tailored to each client’s requirements.
Our crewing services include:
- Bespoke crew management solutions
- Management of employer tax and social security liabilities
- Automated payroll
- Administration, reporting and controls
- MLC compliant advice
- Crew certification
- Vacation monitoring