State of Qatar office
State of Qatar Services
Links Group, an Equiom company, supports foreign organisations who wish to set up a business in Qatar, while safeguarding their status as business owners. Links Group can provide a number of solutions to suit your needs, whether you already have a presence in the Middle East or you’re planning on expanding into the region.
Our corporate insight gives you valuable foresight
For clients thinking of setting up a new business or re-structuring an existing company in Qatar, Links Group simplifies the process by providing an appropriate solution and structure for the company.
Links Group has been providing its market-leading corporate services for over 15 years, helping clients to meet their business needs, whilst protecting their ownership and controlling interests every step of the way.
Services in Qatar include:
- Formation of a Limited Liability Company (LLC) - this entity must be majority owned by a Qatari local partner. A Links Group controlled corporate entity is able to act as your corporate local partner thereby minimising the risks associated with appointing an unknown individual whilst also satisfying Commercial Companies Law.
- Establishing a branch of a foreign company in the region. This is, however, subject to market restrictions which Links Group is able to guide you through.
- Change of local partner to a Links Group corporate partner
- Corporate restructuring to consolidate foreign party beneficial ownership and control
Notorisation & Attestation
Notarisation and Attestation
Links Group can assist companies and individuals with the notarisation and attestation of a variety of documents from over 70 countries worldwide.
We are experts in getting your essential documents attested quickly and efficiently so you can concentrate on your business. Delivering an end-to-end attestation service across Qatar and working within a large, trusted global network to obtain the correct stamps from the relevant government departments whilst safeguarding the integrity of your documents. Where documents need to be presented in Arabic, Links Group’s in-house house Chamber of Commerce registered translators will ensure your documents are translated accurately and quickly.
What documents can be attested?
- Qualification documents; including degree certificate, high school certificates, professional awards and certificates
- Registrar-issued documents; including birth, marriage, death and adoption certificates
- Company documents: Memorandum of Association, Power of Attorney and Board Resolutions
- Police Reports
At Links Group, the integrity of the source document is always safeguarded.
A team of in-house Chamber of Commerce registered translators will work on your documents to ensure that they comply with local regulations.
Our specialist translation service means that your documents will be officially authenticated and stamped as required by the Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Qatar. Our highly experienced in-house translation department can translate from English to Arabic and Arabic to English. With a wealth of experience working with a wide range of documents across all industries, you can rest assured that the translation service is professional and confidential. Links Group is an ISO-certified company (ISO 9001:2015), which means the high quality of its services is recognised worldwide.
Documents that can be translated in Qatar include:
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Immigration documentation
Links Group, an Equiom company, offers turnkey visa services for companies in Qatar.
Our multi-national, highly trained Labour & Immigration team can handle all PRO and visa formalities from start to finish, including employment visas, family visas, visit visas, tourist visas, short-term visas, mission visas or even visa cancellation. Links Group provides an unrivalled level of service with a fully dedicated client relationship team on hand 24/7 to provide clients with real time notifications.