Saudi Arabia office
Saudi Arabia Services
Equiom in Saudi Arabia offers existing businesses and those looking to enter the Saudi market with several business enabling solutions, from market entry advisory, feasibility studies, due diligence, market intelligence, company formation and more.
Corporate Services | Structure Set Up & Support Services
Our corporate insight gives you valuable foresight
For clients thinking of setting up a new business or re-structuring an existing company in Saudi Arabia, Equiom simplifies the process by providing an appropriate solution and structure for the company. Our team of experts can also provide in-depth analysis which will support your organisation allowing it to thrive once set up. Organisations will benefit from Equiom’s experience by receiving the detailed information they need to make an informed decision on their business activities. Whatever the size or sector of your business we can support with tailored feasibility studies, reporting and analysis.
Equiom has been providing its market-leading corporate services for over 20 years in the region (through its Links Group and Equiom offices in the UAE and Qatar), helping clients to meet their business needs, whilst protecting their ownership and controlling interests every step of the way.
For those companies that need guidance on how to navigate doing business in Saudi Arabia, we can provide a holistic view of how best to operate in the country through bespoke market research and due diligence reports.
We offer the following structure set up & support services in Saudi Arabia:
- Company incorporation and registration
- Establishing a branch of a foreign company in the region. This is subject to market restrictions which Equiom can guide you through
- Notarisation & Attestation services
- Government liaison and PRO support services
- Company secretarial services
- Market intelligence and research on the Saudi Arabian marketplace to allow companies looking to establish a presence in the Kingdom with the information they need to make an informed decision on the most appropriate route to entry
- Market insights and introductions to major buyers, projects, and government stakeholders.
- Detailed due diligence reports for corporations looking to understand more about their specific sector and market needs in Saudi Arabia