Equiom Scotland is a leading provider of accountancy services for businesses that want to outsource key business processes. Our focus is on Accounting, Payroll & People services, and Payments & Collections through our Bacs Bureau.
The lifeblood of any well-run organisation
Taking care of accounting and taxation requirements can become burdensome for any business - whether you are personally overseeing a small firm or struggling to find the right people to manage larger operations, Equiom can provide the right solution for your business.
Equiom Scotland's expert accounting teams provide a range of management, statutory, tax and cloud accounting services, helping our clients to make informed decisions, maximise profit and ensure full tax compliance.
Our cloud-based accounting solution provides real-time updates for clients.
Our Scotland accounting services include:
- Management reporting services with 'snap' profitability reporting and credit control alerts
- Maintenance and submission of statutory accounting records
- Transaction processing services (including foreign currency)
- Front of house and cloud accounting system set-up and coordination
- Budget, forecasting, credit control and trend analysis including KPIs
- Internal audit compliance services and application of accounting standards
- Online bookkeeping and payroll services for smaller businesses and contractors
- Accounting advice and query handling
- Tax compliant planning and reviews
- Completion and submission of corporation tax and self assessment returns
- Employee benefit comparison and reporting
- Tax allowances and timing optimisation
- Capital allowance claims
- P11D (employee benefits) and PSA agreements
- Tax investigation handling
- Preparation and submission of statutory accounts
- Maintenance of statutory accounting records, preparation of audit packs and audit liaison
- Company secretarial services
Ease the increasing challenge brought about by changes in legislation
Our payroll bureau relieves the pressure associated with the increasingly complex technical requirements of running a payroll and ensures your payroll and auto-enrolment requirements are compliant, accurate and paid on time. We also calculate net pay, tax, pensions and other deductions, while taking into account changing legislation.
Our experienced team in Scotland have worked with organisations with one to 1,000 employees and have developed a range of payroll services appropriate to clients’ requirements.
Our Scotland payroll services include:
- All pay date frequencies
- All pay components
- Net to gross / gross to net
- Auto enrolment and personal pensions
- Director’s payroll
- All third-party deductions i.e. court orders, student loans, etc.
- ePayslips and hard copy payslips
- HMRC compliance in the UK
- Department of Work and Pensions compliance
- Handling of Bacs reports (AWACS, ADDACS, ARUDD, etc.)
- Verification of bank accounts, with error/fraud prevention process plus exception reporting
- Bacs, Faster Payments and bank uploads (including processing of Direct Credits)
- Pension deductions
- Third party deductions
- HMRC liabilities
- Foreign currency payment
- Provision of contingency services for direct submitters
- Flexible file handling from re-keying to CSV and flat file to full cloud integration
- Online Direct Debit solution with client site integration and customer verification
- Scheduled processing of Direct Debits (subscriptions, membership fees, debts, rent, etc.) and management of rejected Direct Debit requests
- Revenue reconciliation and exception handling including integration with cash flow management to create optimal and efficient use of available funds and facilities
- Integration with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems