Yacht ownership, structuring & supportSpeak to our team today
How we can help
Our emphasis on client service and professionalism has earned Equiom global recognition for our leading role in managing a varied portfolio of yacht structures.
The ownership of high value luxury assets, such as commercial or private yachts, requires careful consideration and guidance from industry experts. The decision to acquire a yacht is likely to be based on a lifestyle choice for high net worth individuals or families. But this is only the start of the journey, and with our expertise, we will ensure that the maximum benefits are achieved through the life cycle of the asset.
Leveraging our long-standing relationships with leading lawyers, yacht managers, yacht brokers and other key industry service providers, we have the proven experience resolving complex and time sensitive challenges regardless of the jurisdiction.
Our experienced team will ensure that all aspects of corporate governance are met, from contractual arrangements and ensuring appropriate liquidity/solvency requirements are adhered to, to the finer administrative details, such as ensuring statutory files are maintained in accordance with all legal and regulatory best practices.
Our yacht set up and support services include:
- Establishment and management of a variety of efficient trust, partnership and corporate ownership entities. These include commercial or private, UK/Non EU or EU structures
- Experienced professional directors, responsible officer, registered agent and registered office services
- Yacht registration and regulatory considerations
- Finance and banking services with efficient and globally recognised partners
- Day to day administrative support including review and entry into contractual arrangements, certification, insurance management, commercial charter arrangements
- Liaising with yacht managers and captains
- Accountancy, bookkeeping, statutory reporting and financial management services
- EU/UK fiscal VAT services
- EU/UK VAT oversight and mitigation of overhead expenses and yacht refits
Why choose Equiom?
Proven track record
Long-established provider with a wealth of global experience
Dedicated relationship leads and a network of global contacts
Have peace of mind that you are fully compliant with local regulations
Head of Yachting and Aviation, Isle of Man
Senior Manager - Yachting and Aviation
Manager - Yachting and Aviation