Services to Family Offices
Our trusted advisors can support your requirements - from single to multi-family offices, you are in safe hands with us.Explore our services
What we can
do for you
Our team of specialist senior practitioners tailor services to meet the individual requirements of Single and Multi-Family Offices, be they supporting high net worth individuals or extended wealthy families. We support our family office clients with estate, succession and tax planning; incorporation and administration of partnerships, trading companies, privates trust companies (PTCs) and managed trust companies (MTCs). We can also help in the development and deployment of more complex structures such a Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) and the ownership and management oversight of high-value commercial or residential property in the UK.
- Services to Family Offices | Accounting Services We offer a full range of management, statutory and tax, and cloud accounting services, enabling our private clients to make informed decisions, maximise profit and ensure full compliance.
- Services to Family Offices | Risk & Compliance Services We provide a wide range of outsourced governance, risk and compliance services to ensure that you remain compliant with the rules and regulations set out by local regulatory bodies.
- Services to Family Offices | Structure Set Up & Support Services Our international specialists identify the most appropriate structures to protect and enhance your private wealth or corporate assets.
- Services to Family Offices | Tax & VAT Services We offer global insight and local knowledge to advise private clients, helping them solve a diverse range of international business and tax challenges.
- Services to Family Offices | Trustee & Fiduciary Services Whether we're acting as a Trustee or as an Independent Fund Director, we manage your assets on your behalf. Our clients include high net worth individuals and families, public corporations, government entities, employee retirement schemes and institutional investors.
We’re committed to establishing Equiom as an employer of choice within our industry. Our flexible working culture is built on trust and connection. Good communication and collaboration enables everyone to balance their work and home lives.