Equiom's Guernsey office offers the following services:
Equiom (Guernsey) Limited was established following the acquisition of Ardel Trust Company (Guernsey) Limited in February 2015. This was followed soon after by the acquisition of Lloyds Trust Company (Channel Islands) Limited in May 2015. In May 2017, Equiom Trust (Guernsey) Limited was created following the acquisition of Virtus Trust Group Limited, adding considerably to the size of Equiom's Guernsey operation, total value of assets under management and providing a North American presence.
Why choose Guernsey?
- Politically and economically stable
- Flexible tax regime
- Leading and long-standing international fiduciary centre
- Well supported by a mature system of licensed banks, advocates, investment, insurance and fund managers
- A well-regulated jurisdiction with a good reputation and high standards
- Proportionate and responsive regulation
- Highly resilient and stable telecoms and power infrastructure, including 6 fibre cables connecting Guernsey to the global network
- 2-REG Guernsey aircraft registry
Equiom (Guernsey) Limited and Equiom Trust (Guernsey) Limited are licensed by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission
Learn more about Equiom's Office Locations
Trust is something that is earned
We are proud to have an enviable reputation as leading professional trustees in Guernsey formed from years of experience in the industry and are dedicated to maintaining the prosperity of our clients.
We understand the importance of protecting and enhancing the wealth of the individuals and companies we work with.
We specialise in the establishment of trusts and foundations which we carefully administer in addition to overseeing the structure's legal and tax status by providing regular accounting and financial reporting.
We also offer bespoke planning solutions, including estate planning, to ensure that our private clients prepare as best they can for their future generations.
Our trust services include:
- Establishment and administration of trusts and foundations
- Estate planning
- Dedicated accounting and financial reporting
- Bespoke planning solutions
We can also assist with:
- Property unit trusts
- Purpose trusts
- Will trusts
- Pilot trusts
- Executor services
- Employee benefit trusts
Our corporate insight gives you valuable foresight
Equiom simplifies the complex process of forming a company in Guernsey. Our expertise has grown out of years of providing market-leading services - so we understand more than most the way that the corporate world works. Over the years, we have helped to incorporate and administer companies on behalf of a wide range of private and corporate clients, providing insight and advice on the appropriate structures for individual circumstances.
We assist with company formation, including fiduciary, tax and legal requirements, with full administration and accounting support. We can also provide key personnel, including company directors, nominee shareholders and secretarial services.
We offer the following company services:
- Tailored information on the appropriate company structures
- Formation, registration and administration of a company
- Multi-jurisdictional corporate solutions
- Provision of fiduciary and legal requirements
- Key personnel services
- Company secretary, registered office and agent facilities
- Investment holding
- Trading companies
- Protected cell companies
- Managed trust companies
- Private trust companies
- Open and closed-end investment companies
- AIM listings
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
- Employee incentive schemes
- Special private funds
- Image rights
- Corporate strategy and objectives
- Escrow services
- Registered office facilities
The world's elite superyachts deserve the best protection
Equiom's Guernsey-based specialist yachting team is proud to manage a portfolio of ownership structures for some of the world’s most prestigious and valuable superyachts.
We work closely with our clients to create bespoke structures with a focus on achieving the best possible tax and VAT efficiencies while ensuring full compliance. We work across multiple jurisdictions, with the choice of jurisdiction being driven by our clients’ needs and the specific business advantages that the chosen location offers. We can also manage formal and temporary EU importation of yachts along with appropriate tax and VAT advice.
We offer the following company services:
- Yacht registration
- Yacht administration
- Management and financial reporting
To build a real estate portfolio you need solid foundations
Equiom Guernsey provide professional advisory, ownership structuring and associated administration of real estate portfolios across multiple market sectors including residential, commercial, retail, leisure and mixed use.
We bring to the table a deep and sector-relevant understanding of effective corporate governance for real estate investment. We do this in a direct way by providing our clients with a team of professional and highly experienced directors and trustees who have worked with industry-leading partners for many years.
Our experts help deliver the key knowledge and insights only gained from decades serving the real estate industry.
Our real estate services include:
- Professional administration and bespoke structuring of real estate portfolios across all market sectors
- Retail real estate
- Leisure real estate
- Mixed use developments
- Funding solutions
- Planning consent
Your interests are global – so are we
A multi-faceted offering, the Equiom Private Office is a dedicated, specialist team of senior practitioners who tailor services to meet the individual requirements of clients, be they high-net-worth individuals, wealthy families or international corporations.
Led by Richard Tribe, the multi-jurisdictional Private Office team allows us to deliver bespoke guidance tailored to each client’s circumstances, creating strong personal rapport and ensuring the most intelligent and efficient solutions are received.
We understand the challenges that international businesses and wealthy families are confronted by when it comes to the ever-changing and increasingly complex financial and regulatory environments. Whatever our clients’ circumstances, sound decisions must be based on facts and we work closely with a global network of trusted intermediaries and provide tailored solutions to achieve optimal results.
In a competitive market place, the Equiom Private Office team ensures that clients feel confident in our services, our recommendations and our people.
Our Equiom Private Office services include:
- Family advisory services including estate, succession and tax planning
- Incorporation and administration of a wide variety of corporate vehicles including partnerships, trading companies, private trust companies and managed trust companies
- Development of Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) and other more technically and secretarially intensive corporate structures
- Residential and commercial real estate advisory
High value investments demand a high level of service
Equiom's aviation team has proven expertise in this highly specialised field, greatly valued by a wide range of corporate and private clients.
Our clients’ assets are managed and cared for by highly-trained and experienced professionals. We have established a range of robust management structures that meet stringent technical requirements, for a diverse fleet of business jets and helicopters.
Our structures are bespoke and can be provided in a number of jurisdictions. The choice of jurisdiction is driven by our clients’ needs and the specific business advantages that the chosen location offers.
We offer the following aviation services:
- Aircraft registration
- Aircraft administration
A safe pair of hands at the helm
Our team ensures the smooth running of your vessel by looking after your crew and tending to important matters concerning recruitment, tax and social security liabilities, employee background checks, crew payroll and verification of seafarer certifications. Our experts have an up to date understanding of maritime legislation and excellent working relationships with Flag States and the UK Chamber of Shipping Employment Committee.
Whether we are working with individual seafarers, captains, vessel managers, representative offices or owners, we will ensure that our services are tailored to each client’s requirements.
Our crewing services include:
- Bespoke crew management solutions
- Management of employer tax and social security liabilities
- Automated payroll
- Administration, reporting and controls
- MLC compliant advice
- Crew certification
- Vacation monitoring
We can support you every step of the way
Our global footprint combined with local insight and industry knowledge enable us to provide support and advice for all your personal or corporate needs.
Our services include:
- A number of employee incentive schemes including: International pension planning and employee benefit trusts
- Investment portfolios
- Special private funds
- Image rights