Equiom (Guernsey) Limited was established via the acquisition of Ardel Trust Company (Guernsey) Limited in February 2015. This was followed soon after by the acquisition of Lloyds Trust Company (Channel Islands) Limited in May 2015. In May 2017, Virtus Trust Limited was acquired, adding considerably to the size of Equiom's Guernsey operation, total value of assets under management and providing a North American presence.
Our Guernsey Services
Equiom’s Guernsey team has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the establishment of a full range of fiduciary services solutions and related administration including trust, company, foundations, partnerships and private trust companies.
Equiom Guernsey administers a wide range of assets including property, investment portfolios, yachts and fine art. Our team can also help with special private funds, image rights and employee incentive schemes.
Learn more about our services.
Why choose Guernsey?
- Politically and economically stable
- Flexible tax regime
- Leading and long-standing international fiduciary centre
- Well supported by a mature system of licensed banks, advocates, investment, insurance and fund managers
- A well-regulated jurisdiction with a high reputation and standards
- Proportionate and responsive regulation
- Highly resilient and stable telecoms and power infrastructure, including 6 fibre cables connecting Guernsey to the global network
- 2-REG Guernsey aircraft registry
Equiom (Guernsey) Limited is licensed by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission
Learn more about Equiom's Office Locations