Equiom Group’s team in Monaco offer the following services:
Equiom Group in Monaco
Equiom Group in Monaco was established in 2017 following the acquisition of Carey S.A.M. Our highly experienced team offer expertise and assistance on a wide range of cross-border and domestic services to private clients and specialises in corporate and trust structures with full adherence to civil and common law requirements.
Our Monaco team speak a range of languages including English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Dutch and Russian.
Why choose Monaco?
- A dynamic and diversified economy
- An established jurisdiction for yachting and financial services
- Attractive corporate tax structure
- A sovereign state that is neutral and independent with stable institutions
- Although a non-EU member, Monaco is closely associated with the economic structures of the EU
Equiom S.A.M. is authorised to act as a trustee and fiduciary services provider by the Ministry of Finance in Monaco.
Learn more about Equiom's Office Locations
Trust is something that is earned
We are proud to have an enviable reputation as leading professional trustees in Monaco formed from years of experience in the industry and are dedicated to maintaining the prosperity of our clients.
We understand the importance of protecting and enhancing the wealth of the individuals and companies we work with.
We specialise in the establishment of trusts and foundations (including Monaco Law 214 trusts and trust structures for yachts or private aircraft) which we carefully administer in addition to overseeing the structure's legal and tax status by providing regular accounting and financial reporting.
We also offer bespoke planning solutions, including estate planning, to ensure that our private clients prepare as best they can for their future generations.
Our services include:
- Succession planning using trusts, Monaco Law 214 trusts or foundations
- Trust structures for private aircraft or yachts
- Asset protection structures
- Assistance in the preparation and completion of any other ancillary documentation
- Preparation of trust settlement agreements
- Accounting and financial reporting
Our corporate insight gives you valuable foresight
Equiom simplifies the complex process of forming a company in Monaco. Our expertise has grown out of years of providing market-leading services - so we understand more than most the way that the corporate world works. Over the years, we have helped to incorporate and administer companies on behalf of a wide range of private and corporate clients, providing insight and advice on the appropriate structures for individual circumstances.
We assist with company formation, including fiduciary, tax and legal requirements, with full administration and accounting support. We can also provide key personnel, including company directors, nominee shareholders and secretarial services.
We offer the following company services:
- Tailored information on the appropriate company structures
- Formation, registration and administration of a company
- Multi-jurisdictional corporate solutions
- Provision of key personnel, including company directors, nominee shareholders and secretarial services
- Shipping companies
- Investment holding companies
- Trading companies
- Open and closed-end investment companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)
- Registered office facilities
- Intellectual Property structures
- Registered office services
The world's elite superyachts deserve the best protection
Our global yachting specialists manage a portfolio of ownership structures for some of the world’s most prestigious and valuable superyachts.
Through our worldwide presence we are able to offer more jurisdictional choice for clients for VAT registration, structuring and EU importation, ensuring we achieve the best possible solution for each client and their unique circumstances.
We offer the following yachting services:
- Yacht registration - private/commercial
- Yacht administration
- Management and financial reporting
- Yacht leasing and importation
- Purchase and sale
- Mortgage registration
- Yacht financing
- Resident agent services
High value investments demand a high level of service
Our aviation specialists manage a portfolio of ownership structures for some of the world’s most valuable aircraft.
With our global presence we are able to offer more jurisdictional choice for clients for VAT registration, structuring and EU importation, ensuring we achieve the best possible solution for each client and their unique circumstances.
We offer the following aviation services:
- Aircraft registration
- Aircraft administration
- Management and financial reporting
- Leasing and insurance agreements
To build a real estate portfolio you need solid foundations
We have a deep and sector-relevant understanding of effective corporate governance for real estate investment. Whether urban, rural, commercial, industrial or prime residential, our professional and highly experienced advisers will give your real estate investment a solid foundation for growth.
Our Monaco team provides real estate structures and professional administration of real estate portfolios to meet your needs, whether you are a developer, a single investor or a pooled fund. To support this we also offer advice on funding solutions, planning consent, tax and VAT.
Our structures are bespoke and can be provided in a number of jurisdictions. The choice of jurisdiction is driven by our clients’ needs and the specific business advantages that the chosen location offers.
Our real estate services include:
- Professional administration and bespoke structuring of property portfolios
- Mixed use developments
- Residential investment
- Commercial investment
- Retail real estate
- Leisure real estate
- Buy-to-let investments
- Funding solutions
- Planning consent
Your interests are global – so are we
A multi-faceted offering, the Equiom Private Office is a dedicated, specialist team of senior practitioners who tailor services to meet the individual requirements of clients, be they high-net-worth individuals, wealthy families or international corporations.
Our expertise is born out of years of providing market leading services. We work closely with the global Private Office team and together, we understand more than most changes impacting international businesses and wealthy families.
The Equiom Private Office team work closely with a global network of trusted intermediaries and provide tailored solutions to achieve optimal results. In a competitive market place we ensure that clients feel confident in our people, our services and our recommendations.
Our Equiom Private Office services include:
- Family advisory services including estate, succession and tax planning
- Incorporation and administration of a wide variety of corporate vehicles including partnerships, trading companies, private trust companies and managed trust companies
- Development of Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) and other more technically and secretarially intensive corporate structures
- Residential and commercial real estate advisory
We can support you every step of the way
Our global footprint combined with local insight and industry knowledge enable us to provide support and advice for all your personal or corporate needs.
With Equiom's offices in key European financial centres, highly experienced teams can also offer expertise and assistance on a wide range of cross-border and domestic services.
Our services include:
- Residency and immigration advice for individuals seeking to become residents or to set up businesses here
- Management consultancy services including analysis and advice, coordination of development strategy, technical, administrative and tax assistance for individuals and businesses