Equiom's Luxembourg office offers the following services:
Equiom (Luxembourg) S.A. was established following the acquisition of Carey S.A. in December 2017. This acquisition allowed Equiom to further expand our professional service offering with the addition of an experienced fund services capability. We are fully regulated by the 'Commission de Surveillance du Secteur financier' (CSSF), the supervisory authority of Luxembourg's financial sector.
Our Luxembourg team speak a range of languages including English, French, Dutch, German, Polish, Luxembourgish, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
Why choose Luxembourg?
- Political and financial stability (AAA rating)
- Largest cross border investment fund industry, outside of the US
- Founding member of the European Union
- Extensive double tax treaty network, fully compliant with OECD standards
- Attractive institutional, legislative and fiscal framework
- A well-regulated jurisdiction with a high reputation and standards
Equiom (Luxembourg) S.A is supervised by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier' (CSSF), the supervisory authority of the Luxembourg financial sector. Click here to view our complaints handling guidelines.
Learn more about Equiom's Office Locations
Download our Luxembourg Information Sheet
Our corporate insight gives you valuable foresight
Equiom simplifies the complex process of forming a company in Luxembourg. Our expertise has grown out of years of providing market-leading services - so we understand more than most the way that the corporate world works. Over the years, we have helped to incorporate and administer companies on behalf of a wide range of private and corporate clients, providing insight and advice on the appropriate structures for individual circumstances.
We offer tailored corporate service solutions for Luxembourg legal entities, including holding and financing companies (Soparfis), private real estate structures, from incorporation to liquidation.
We offer the following company services:
- Tailored information on the appropriate company structures
- Formation, registration and administration of a company
- Provision of fiduciary and legal requirements
- Company secretary, registered office and agent facilities
- Investment holding companies
- Local directorship
- Liquidation services
- Registered office facilities
Your local partner for funds
Our experienced funds team deliver a client-focused service, covering a wide range of structures and asset classes including real estate funds, private equity, venture capital funds and fund of funds.
Our knowledge in the sector stems from years of experience, with expertise in a number of areas such as fund administration services for regulated and un-regulated fund structures including SIF, RAIF, EUVECA, SCS/SCSp and Securitisation Vehicles.
Our fund services include:
- Fund administration services for regulated and un-regulated fund structures
- Administration of open ended and closed ended alternative asset class funds
- Central administrative agent; NAV calculation, regulatory reporting and annual accounts
- Registrar and transfer agent
- Domiciliary and company secretarial services