Our Luxembourg team provides a full suite of corporate and fund administration service and solutions, including alternative asset class entities and special purpose vehicles.
Our corporate insight gives you valuable foresight
For clients thinking of setting up a new business or re-structuring an existing company, Equiom simplifies the process by providing an appropriate solution and structure for that company.
Equiom has been providing its market-leading company services for over 40 years, helping clients to meet their personal and business needs, while protecting their ownership and controlling interests every step of the way.
We offer the following corporate and fund administration services in Luxembourg:
- Company formation, registration and administration
- Tailored information on the appropriate company structures
- Provision of fiduciary and legal requirements
- Company secretary, registered office and agent facilities
- Investment holding companies
- Local directorship
- Liquidation services
- Equity Participation / Financing (SOPARFI)
- Regulated Funds (SICAR, SIF)
- Supervised Funds (RAIF)
- Unregulated Funds
- Limited Partnerships
Nicolas Schreurs MA
Head of Corporate Services, Equiom Luxembourg S.A.
Bernice Harte BA (Hons), ACCA
Head of AIF Services, Equiom Luxembourg S.A.