Our Luxembourg team provides a full suite of corporate and fund administration service and solutions, including alternative asset class entities and special purpose vehicles.
Our corporate insight gives you valuable foresight
Equiom simplifies the complex process of forming a company in Luxembourg. Our expertise has grown out of years of providing market-leading services - so we understand more than most the way that the corporate world works. Over the years, we have helped to incorporate and administer companies on behalf of a wide range of private and corporate clients, providing insight and advice on the appropriate structures for individual circumstances.
We offer tailored corporate service solutions for Luxembourg legal entities, including holding and financing companies (Soparfis), private real estate structures, from incorporation to liquidation.
We offer the following company services:
- Tailored information on the appropriate company structures
- Formation, registration and administration of a company
- Provision of fiduciary and legal requirements
- Company secretary, registered office and agent facilities
- Investment holding companies
- Local directorship
- Liquidation services
- Registered office facilities
As a business or individual, we understand that your assets are important. SureCloud is an international provider of cybersecurity services which has worked with Equiom for a number of years to ensure the highest level of cybersecurity throughout our business. To pass on this invaluable expertise, we have engaged SureCloud in a referral agreement for SureCloud to help you remediate risks to assets, networks and data posed by cyber-attacks.
SureCloud’s cybersecurity experts identify threats and vulnerabilities from a cyber perspective and help individuals and businesses to better understand how to protect their digital assets.
The services offered by SureCloud encompass a range of preventative measures in cybersecurity for clients across the globe.
SureCloud can offer private and corporate clients the perfect mix of technical expertise, service excellence and global reach. The cybersecurity services are offered by SureCloud, and Equiom receives a commission for referred business.
SureCloud’s cybersecurity services include:
• Online identity reconnaissance exercises to determine and demonstrate what information about you and your family is available online
• Remote and local testing to identify vulnerabilities in your home networks
• Ongoing support including face-to-face consultation, formal delivery, debrief session and liaison with your IT provider
Your local partner for funds
Our experienced funds team deliver a client-focused service, covering a wide range of structures and asset classes including real estate funds, private equity, venture capital funds and fund of funds.
Our knowledge in the sector stems from years of experience, with expertise in a number of areas such as fund administration services for regulated and un-regulated fund structures including SIF, RAIF, EUVECA, SCS/SCSp and Securitisation Vehicles.
Our fund services include:
- Fund administration services for regulated and un-regulated fund structures
- Administration of open ended and closed ended alternative asset class funds
- Central administrative agent; NAV calculation, regulatory reporting and annual accounts
- Registrar and transfer agent
- Domiciliary and company secretarial services
Trusts & Foundations
Operating throughout the world’s most stable and reputable jurisdictions, our international trust and foundation specialists identify the most appropriate trust structures to protect and enhance your private or corporate wealth and assets.
Our experienced teams operate in both common law and civil law jurisdictions. We guide you through the complexities of local laws and regulations to find the right solution for you, organising the initial establishment of a trust or foundation and administering it carefully to maximise the benefits. We ensure its legal and tax status is maintained and provide regular accounting and financial reporting.
Over the years, we have earned an enviable reputation as leading professional trustees, dedicated to maintaining our clients’ prosperity. We aim to give you more control over your assets today, and more confidence about your holdings tomorrow – helping ensure that your family, employees, or favoured charities are well looked after for years to come.
Our trust services include:
- Establishment and administration of trusts and foundations, which can hold a variety of financial and non-financial assets
- Dedicated accounting and financial reporting
- Estate planning
- The establishment and maintenance of banking relationships
We can also assist with
- Private trust companies
- Managed trust companies
- Employee benefit trusts
- Employee ownership trusts
- Charitable trusts
- Property unit trusts
- Purpose trusts
- Will trusts/pilot trusts
- Executor services
- Pre-IPO trusts
Benefits of a trust
- Asset protection and careful planning to ensure tax efficiency
- Succession planning with full control on how assets are distributed upon death
- Confidentiality and the avoidance of a public probate court hearing