- The contents of this website are provided for your information only and do not constitute investment, legal, accounting, tax, fiscal or any advice whatsoever. You should only access this site if you are lawfully able to access such information.
- This website is subject to copyright and the information belongs to Equiom Group (Europe) Limited. You may not copy, transmit or reproduce the whole or any part of the website without our prior consent.
- No express or implied guarantee, representation, endorsement or warranty of any type is given with respect to the accuracy or liability or completeness of the information appearing on, or provided in conjunction with, this website. In particular you should note that the information and opinions expressed on it are liable to alteration without notice and it should not be assumed that the information contained will be accurate, complete or up to date at any point in time. This information may also be subject to interference from third parties. You should thus independently verify all statements contained in this website and obtain specific professional advice from legal, tax, accounting or other appropriate professional advisers before embarking on any course of action.
- Access to and use of this website is at your sole risk. Data, including any personal data passed through the internet, may not be protected or secured and we are not able to guarantee the security of data or information accessed by way of this website. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that the use of this website or the downloading of material from it will not cause damage, including but not limited to computer virus, infection or loss of data to users and no liability of any kind will be accepted for any such damages whatsoever.
- This site may contain hyperlinks to websites not maintained by us and we accept no responsibility or liability for the information contained on such sites.
- We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy online. When interacting with this website you may be required to provide us with personal information and we may monitor or collect some personally identifiable information from you on your use on the public portions of this website. We may also track the number of users who visit areas of the website but this tracking will not identify you.
- If you choose to supply us with personally identifiable data such as your name, address, telephone and email address, we will not sell or transfer any of this information to any third party. Any information supplied will be handled in accordance with the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
- Publications provided within or through this website provide general information and do not constitute legal advice. The publications are regularly updated so please compare the date of any printed addition with those included on the website to make sure that you have the latest version.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended or varied at any time and from time to time by us and you should access them prior to using the rest of this website each time you visit it.
- Any email correspondence entered into between you and ourselves is subject to our email disclaimer.