Event Date & Location: 5 - 6 November 2019 - Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Meet members of Equiom's Singapore and Hong Kong teams at the STEP Asia conference from 5-6 November.
About the conference
The STEP Asia Conference 2019 entitled 'Opportunities in complexities' will explore the evolving wealth planning macro landscape and its significance to HNW families and trust and estate practitioners. Key topics include 'Economic substance requirements', 'Regtech - technology as enablers', 'Family governance' and 'Are trusts falling out of favour'?
The conference, which is expected to welcome more than 450 delegates from 27 countries, will include specialist breakout sessions and excellent networking opportunities.
Equiom at the conference
Equiom is proud to sponsor the event and the team will be on hand to discuss Equiom's Hong Kong and Singapore services including;
- Company Services
- Trusts & Foundations
- Equiom Private Office
- Client Accounting
- HR & Payroll
Representing Equiom at the conference are the following team members;
- Richard Sayers - Managing Director, Equiom Singapore
- James Russell - Managing Director, Equiom Hong Kong
- Wendy Yeo - Director - Trust, Equiom Singapore
- Lynn Pang - General Manager - Trust Administration, Equiom Singapore
- Serene Tan - Senior Manager - Business Development, Equiom Singapore
For further information and to arrange an appointment with the team at the conference please contact Sophie Wen.