Event Date & Location: 25 - 28 September 2019 - Port Hercules, Monaco
About the Show
Meet Equiom's yachting and crewing specialists at the 29th annual Monaco Yacht Show from 25 to 28 September 2019. Monaco Yacht Show is the largest annual gathering for the yachting industry, regularly attracting around 35,000 visitors, including wealthy individuals, yacht builders, brokers and experts who meet to do business and connect with industry friends and colleagues.
Known for attracting the best in the industry, the show will feature around 600 exhibitors, including shipyards, superyacht builders, yacht designers, brokers, nautical suppliers, luxury manufacturers and service providers. The show provides the perfect platform for the yachting industry to showcase products and services to a targeted global audience.
Equiom at the show
Equiom's yachting team will be on hand at the event to discuss Equiom's multi-jurisdictional yachting services including:
- Multi-jurisdictional yacht registrations
- Bespoke ownership structures for VAT and tax efficiencies
- Financial, management and VAT reporting
- Formal and temporary EU importations
This year we are proud to be stand partners with Isle of Man Maritime – an organisation which develops, supports and promotes the Isle of Man as a maritime centre of excellence, thanks to its numerous benefits including the quality ‘Red Ensign’ flag, technical expertise, supportive government and low risk status.
To book an appointment with the team contact Edward Leigh.
Representing Equiom at the event this year are a large force of experts from a variety of teams including Yachting, Crewing, Legal and Equiom Tax Services, providing a wide spread of knowledge within the yachting industry. Equiom attendees include:
- Chris Stokes: Head of Equiom Yachting
- Edward Leigh: Director - Yachting & Aviation, Equiom Isle of Man
- Anita Griffiths: Senior Manager, Yachting & Aviation, Equiom Isle of Man
- Chris Cini: Director - Legal, Equiom Malta
- Scott Le Cornu: Head of Equiom Crewing, Equiom Marine & Aviation Services (Jersey) Limited
- Dustyn Molver: Director - Client Services, Equiom Guernsey
- Graeme Shanks: Head of Equiom Aviation