On 13 January 2021, Equiom hosted a webinar titled Brexit impact on aircraft ownership - EU and UK considerations with a highly experienced panel comprising of David Prescott (VAT Consultant, Equiom Tax Services) and Freddy Desplanques (Partner, Stream).
The webinar covers the following key topics:
- An update on the UK’s status with regards to aircraft ownership and importation
- Identification of opportunities Brexit has provided
- A European perspective on the impact of Brexit on aviation
- Tax obligations and requirements
- EU substance implications
- Registration requirements for aircraft flying in and out of the UK post Brexit
- The impact on buying and selling aircraft
The webinar is moderated by Ian Petts (Equiom’s Head of Yachting and Aviation). For further information, or to discuss any of the points raised in the webinar, contact Ian.
View the full webinar recording below.
You must accept all cookies to watch the video.