Abu Dhabi office
Abu Dhabi Services
Links Group, an Equiom company, supports foreign organisations who wish to set up a business in the UAE, whilst safeguarding their status as business owners. Links Group can provide a number of solutions to suit your business needs should you already have a presence or be looking to expand into the Middle East.
Our corporate insight gives you valuable foresight
For clients thinking of setting up a new business or branch of a foreign company, or those looking to consolidate the ownership structure of an existing company in the UAE, we simplify the process by providing an appropriate solution and structure.
Links Group, an Equiom company, provides market leading corporate services ensuring clients meet their business needs. We help to incorporate, restructure and transfer sponsorship (Emirati ownership where required by UAE law) for hundreds of clients, protecting their ownership and ensuring that they maintain control of their interests every step of the way.
In addition to providing sponsorship solutions, Links Group is able to assist companies with options to maximise the safety and security of their company’s assets. Many foreign companies choose to hold their equity shareholding in the onshore UAE business through offshore structures. We provide support for offshore company formation both in the UAE and in other jurisdictions, as a registered agent, incorporating the holding companies. For clients, this translates into expert service, competitive fees and a quick turnaround time.
We offer the following company services:
- Formation of a UAE Limited Liability Company (LLC) - this entity must be majority owned by an Emirati local partner. A Links Group controlled corporate entity wholly owned by Emirati nationals and managed by Links Group is able to act as a corporate local partner thereby minimising the risks associated with appointing an unknown individual, addressing succession issues and meeting the requirements of the UAE Commercial Companies Law
- Establishing a branch of a foreign company in the UAE, subject to market restrictions which Links Group is able to guide you through
- Change of local partner to a Links Group corporate partner
- Corporate restructuring to consolidate foreign party beneficial ownership and control
- Offshore company formation- the British Virgin Islands (BVI), Cayman Islands, RAK International Corporate Centre (RAK ICC) among others
- Free zone set up
Free zone setup
Setting up a company or branch of a foreign company in a free zone can be a great way to start or expand your presence in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur, an SME or even a multi-national corporation (MNC), Links Group can help you set up your business.
Links Group provides an end-to-end free zone set up solution for individuals or companies and will guide you through the entire process. Links Group will help you choose the most appropriate free zone for your business activity, register your business name, ensure your trade licence is issued efficiently and even process the residency visas for your employees.
With 45 free zones to choose from, Links Group will ensure your company’s needs are catered for every step of the way.
You will benefit from:
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of profit
- 100% exemption on import and export duties
- Tax efficiency
- Cost effective solution
- Fast incorporation process
Notorisation & Attestation
Links Group, an Equiom company, assists companies and individuals with the notarisation and attestation of a variety of documents from over 70 countries worldwide.
We are experts in getting your essential documents attested quickly and efficiently, delivering an end-to-end attestation service from country of origin to all Emirates across the UAE. Working within a large, trusted global network, Links Group obtains all required legalisations from the relevant government departments while safeguarding the integrity of your documents.
What documents can be attested?
- Qualification documents including degree certificates, high school certificates, professional awards and certificates
- Registrar-issued documents including birth, marriage, death and adoption certificates
- Company documents: Memorandum of Association, Power of Attorney and Board Resolutions, Certificates of Incorporation and Certificates of Incumbency
- Police reports
Payroll & Human Resources (HR) services
Links Group, an Equiom company, provides a complete payroll management and processing service as well as provide HR consultancy services in the UAE that can be tailored to suit any company, regardless of its size or the number of employees.
Our highly trained team can support your organisation’s needs, whether you are looking to reduce your operational costs or simply do not have the in-house expertise or resource available. Links Group complies with all the latest regulations in the region, so that you can rest assured your staff are taken care of for the duration of their employment, including taking care of their End of Service Gratuity.
Links Group provides an unrivalled level of service with a fully dedicated client relationship team on hand 24/7 to answer your questions.
Our services include:
- Provision of a secure UAE compliant monthly wage protection system (WPS)
- Co-ordination of payroll administration
- Maintenance of payroll related records including provision of payslips
- Assistance in obtaining mandatory UAE medical insurance
- HR consultancy services
- HR on-boarding and administration services
- UAE orientation
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has an established expat community where each individual must have a valid residency visa to work and reside. Links Group, an Equiom company, offers turnkey visa services for any company in any Emirate in the UAE, whether you need employment visas, dependent visas, investor visas, domestic worker visas (free zones), visit visas, tourist visas, short-term visas, mission visas or even visa cancellation.
Our multi-national, highly trained labour and immigration team can handle all PRO (government relations) and visa formalities from start to finish. Links Group provides an unrivalled level of service with a fully dedicated client relationship team on hand 24/7 to provide clients with real time notifications.