We provide directors and oversight services to alternative investment funds, UCITS funds and management companies.
Independent Fund Directors
Your local partner for funds and associated entities
Our knowledgeable team in Ireland provides independent non-executive directors to hedge funds, fund of hedge funds, UCITS funds, private equity funds, real estate, venture capital and management companies.
Our directors are experienced in public accounting, law, fund administration and asset management. Each director has an average of 20 years of industry experience at a senior level prior to becoming an independent director. Our directors are independent of our clients and their service providers and as such, there are no conflicts of interest that impact the oversight provided. Each director ensures they have sufficient capacity and focus to properly discharge their duties to our clients. A director will take direct responsibility for discharging their fiduciary duties and will not delegate this to others.
Our fund services:
- Provide experienced, independent, non-executive board members and oversight to meet the needs of alternative and traditional investment funds and management companies
- Serve as directors for public limited companies, limited companies, ICAVs and Section 110 companies
- Provide boardroom facilities in each of the jurisdictions where we operate
- Assist with the selection of service providers and review of all contracts with them
- Ongoing interaction with a fund's lawyers, auditors, and administrator
- Document review at the start up and through a fund's life cycle
- Liaison with regulatory authorities where required