Our Netherlands team specialises in day-to-day management and administrative financial services, providing a suite of solutions including domiciliation services, accounting, legal and corporate secretarial services, as well as dissolution and liquidation services.
Management Accounting - Where accuracy and compliance count
Our management accounting services enable our clients to make informed business decisions through the provision of regular, timely and relevant financial and statistical information, used to drive performance, inform strategy, maximise profit and enable comprehensive analysis to highlight issues.
We have significant in-house expertise in providing IFRS and Dutch GAAP accounting services.
Our services include:
- (Online) bookkeeping
- Preparation of statutory financial statements according to local requirements
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements according to Dutch GAAP and IFRS
- Preparation of management statements according to group reporting requirements
- Filing of statutory accounts with the Trade Register
- Filing of Dutch Benchmark reporting
- Cash flow management and reporting
- Bank administration and management
- Audit liaison and coordination
- Liaison for payroll administration
- Coordination of corporation tax filing and returns
- Coordination of VAT returns
Our corporate insight gives you valuable foresight
We simplify the complex process of forming a company in the Netherlands. Our expertise has grown out of years of providing market-leading services - so we understand more than most the way that the corporate world works. Over the years, we have helped to incorporate and administer companies on behalf of a wide range of private and corporate clients.
We offer tailored corporate service solutions for Dutch legal entities (limited liability companies, cooperatives, limited partnerships and foundations), including holding and financing companies, from incorporation to liquidation.
We offer the following company services:
- Formation, registration and administration of a company
- Provision of fiduciary and legal requirements
- Company secretary and registered office
- Local directorship
- Liquidation services
- Registered office facilities