Our Monaco team provide a variety of jurisdictional services to private clients. They specialise in corporate and trust structures with full adherence to civil and common law requirements.
We can support you every step of the way
Our global footprint combined with local insight and industry knowledge enable us to provide support and advice for all your personal or corporate needs.
With Equiom's offices in key European financial centres, highly experienced teams can also offer expertise and assistance on a wide range of cross-border and domestic services.
Our services include:
Residency and immigration advice for individuals seeking to become residents or to set up businesses here
Management consultancy services including analysis and advice, coordination of development strategy, technical, administrative and tax assistance for individuals and businesses
High value investments demand a high level of service
Our aviation specialists manage a portfolio of ownership structures for some of the world’s most valuable aircraft.
With our global presence we are able to offer more jurisdictional choice for clients for VAT registration, structuring and EU importation, ensuring we achieve the best possible solution for each client and their unique circumstances.
We offer the following aviation services:
- Aircraft registration
- Aircraft administration
- Management and financial reporting
- Leasing and insurance agreements
Our corporate insight gives you valuable foresight
Equiom simplifies the complex process of forming a company in Monaco. Our expertise has grown out of years of providing market-leading services - so we understand more than most the way that the corporate world works. Over the years, we have helped to incorporate and administer companies on behalf of a wide range of private and corporate clients, providing insight and advice on the appropriate structures for individual circumstances.
We assist with company formation, including fiduciary, tax and legal requirements, with full administration and accounting support. We can also provide key personnel, including company directors, nominee shareholders and secretarial services.
We offer the following company services:
- Tailored information on the appropriate company structures
- Formation, registration and administration of a company
- Multi-jurisdictional corporate solutions
- Provision of key personnel, including company directors, nominee shareholders and secretarial services
- Shipping companies
- Investment holding companies
- Trading companies
- Open and closed-end investment companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)
- Registered office facilities
- Intellectual Property structures
- Registered office services
As a business or individual, we understand that your assets are important. SureCloud is an international provider of cybersecurity services which has worked with Equiom for a number of years to ensure the highest level of cybersecurity throughout our business. To pass on this invaluable expertise, we have engaged SureCloud in a referral agreement for SureCloud to help you remediate risks to assets, networks and data posed by cyber-attacks.
SureCloud’s cybersecurity experts identify threats and vulnerabilities from a cyber perspective and help individuals and businesses to better understand how to protect their digital assets.
The services offered by SureCloud encompass a range of preventative measures in cybersecurity for clients across the globe.
SureCloud can offer private and corporate clients the perfect mix of technical expertise, service excellence and global reach. The cybersecurity services are offered by SureCloud, and Equiom receives a commission for referred business.
SureCloud’s cybersecurity services include:
• Online identity reconnaissance exercises to determine and demonstrate what information about you and your family is available online
• Remote and local testing to identify vulnerabilities in your home networks
• Ongoing support including face-to-face consultation, formal delivery, debrief session and liaison with your IT provider
Trusts & Foundations
Trust is something that is earned
We are proud to have an enviable reputation as leading professional trustees in Monaco formed from years of experience in the industry and are dedicated to maintaining the prosperity of our clients.
We understand the importance of protecting and enhancing the wealth of the individuals and companies we work with.
We specialise in the establishment of trusts and foundations (including Monaco Law 214 trusts and trust structures for yachts or private aircraft) which we carefully administer in addition to overseeing the structure's legal and tax status by providing regular accounting and financial reporting.
We also offer bespoke planning solutions, including estate planning, to ensure that our private clients prepare as best they can for their future generations.
Our services include:
- Succession planning using trusts, Monaco Law 214 trusts or foundations
- Trust structures for private aircraft or yachts
- Asset protection structures
- Assistance in the preparation and completion of any other ancillary documentation
- Preparation of trust settlement agreements
- Accounting and financial reporting
The world's elite superyachts deserve the best protection
Our global yachting specialists manage a portfolio of ownership structures for some of the world’s most prestigious and valuable superyachts.
Through our worldwide presence we are able to offer more jurisdictional choice for clients for VAT registration, structuring and EU importation, ensuring we achieve the best possible solution for each client and their unique circumstances.
We offer the following yachting services:
- Yacht registration - private/commercial
- Yacht administration
- Management and financial reporting
- Yacht leasing and importation
- Purchase and sale
- Mortgage registration
- Yacht financing
- Resident agent services