Equiom's payroll services
Every business has a requirement to operate a payroll whether it has one or 1,000 employees.
The technical requirements of running a payroll are becoming increasingly complex – as well as calculating net pay, tax, pensions and other deductions, changes in legislation continually increase the pressure placed on payroll and HR Managers. Our payroll bureau relieves this pressure and ensures your payroll and auto enrolment requirements are supported by being compliant, accurate and paid on time.
Throughout the group our experienced teams have developed a range of Payroll services relevant to local client's requirements. Please visit our Scotland, Japan and Hong Kong office pages to view these additional local Payroll services.
Our payroll services include:
- All pay date frequencies
- All pay components
- Net to gross/gross to net
- Auto enrolment and personal pensions
- Director’s payroll
- All third party deductions i.e. court orders, student loans, etc.
- ePayslips and hard copy payslips
- Statutory reporting to jurisdictions as required
- Manpower returns
- HMRC compliance in the UK
- DWP compliance
- Bacs, Faster Payments and bank uploads
- Pension deductions
- Third party deductions
- HMRC liabilities
- The Pensions Regulator
- Statutory reporting
Download our payroll information sheet