Tax & VAT advice
Equiom's tax and VAT services
Equiom's tax and VAT teams bring together a unique set of specialist knowledge and technical expertise to help solve a diverse range of business and tax challenges for a wide range of clients.
We guide, support and build effective business structures that work in harmony with efficient tax strategies. Working closely with our client relationship teams and clients’ professional advisors, we support our clients’ tax advisory requirements drawing on our substantial experience and knowledge in a variety of areas. These include investment funds, property development and property investment, yachting, aviation and multi-sector corporate structuring for trading.
Throughout the group our experienced teams have developed a range of tax services relevant to local client's requirements. Please visit our Isle of Man, Hong Kong or Scotland office pages to view these additional local tax services.
Our services include:
- Tax advice, including guidance on inheritance tax, income tax and capital gains tax
- VAT advice and support on other indirect taxes and customs clearance
- Onshore and offshore business structures
- Support for trustees, settlors, beneficiaries and directors
- Tax and estate planning, including advice on ATED, real estate transfer tax and stamp duty
- Annual tax returns and compliance
- Advice on residency and domicile issues including cross-border employment
- Cross-border expertise and excellent relationships with customs authorities in UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Asia and various EU member states
- FATCA and CRS services
- Structuring and restructuring of corporate and commercial transactions