Equiom's aviation services
Professional management of a substantial aviation fleet is a highly specialised field and one in which we excel.
Over the years, our proven expertise in aviation services has been greatly valued by a wide range of global clients. By working closely with these high-flying companies and individuals, Equiom has established a range of rigorous management structures that meet stringent technical requirements.
That is why all of Equiom’s aviation team members are carefully selected to ensure that client assets are managed and cared for by highly-trained and experienced professionals.
We hold Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) status, which means that that our clients are able to benefit from fast-tracked importation paperwork and procedures.
Our emphasis on client service and professionalism has won Equiom global recognition for its leading role in managing a diverse fleet of business jets and helicopters. Our structures are bespoke and can be provided in a number of jurisdictions. The choice of jurisdiction is driven by our clients’ needs and the specific business advantages that the chosen location offers.
Our aviation services include:
- Multi-jurisdictional VAT, tax and registration services
- Establishment and management of efficient aircraft ownership structures
- Customs and VAT advice
- Customs warehousing to suspend all VAT and customs duty liabilities
- Financial, management and VAT reporting
- Formal importation into the EU providing free circulation and full VAT recovery
- Formal importation into the EU under zero rating as a ‘qualifying aircraft’
- Temporary importation into the EU for non-EU residents
Types of ownership structure
- Commercial charter structures via Air Operators Certificate (AOC)
- Business/corporate use structures
- Temporary importation structures for non-EU owners
Download our aviation information sheet