Equiom State of Qatar
Links Group partners, protects and enables foreign companies to operate in the UAE and State of Qatar markets whilst safeguarding their status as business owners. Combining business acumen with robust legal counsel, Links Group ensures its clients are protected at all times guaranteeing 100% owner control during market entry or exit, to build a business which they own and control.
Links Group was first established in 2002 in the UAE and opened its second branch in 2005 in the State of Qatar. Equiom Group formed a strategic partnership with Links Group in September 2016.
Our State of Qatar Services
Foreign companies work with a highly structured board as their local partner as opposed to an unknown individual. This structure provides foreign businesses with a corporate entity to act as their secure local partner or shareholder, thereby minimising the risks associated with appointing an unknown individual sponsor and satisfying corporate governance requirements.
Our team has a wealth of experience and knowledge to help you meet your business goals.
Learn more about our services.
Why choose State of Qatar?
- Strategically located at the heart of one of the world’s most prosperous and rapidly developing regions
- No taxes imposed on expat salaries or wages
- World class infrastructure
- Government taking steps to boost economic diversity away from hydrocarbons
- Will host 2022 FIFA World Cup
- Investment in major infrastructure and industrial manufacturing projects
Learn more about Equiom's Office Locations