Equiom's New Zealand office offers the following services:
Equiom New Zealand
In May 2017 Equiom Group acquired Virtus Trust which included a New Zealand trust company.
This acquisition further expanded Equiom’s global service offering.
Why choose New Zealand?
- An ‘onshore’ jurisdiction and member of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Numerous double tax treaties
- Political and economic stability
Learn more about Equiom's Office Locations
Trust is something that is earned
We are proud to have an enviable reputation as leading professional trustees in New Zealand formed from years of experience in the industry and are dedicated to maintaining the prosperity of our clients.
We understand the importance of protecting and enhancing the wealth of the individuals and companies we work with.
We specialise in the establishment of New Zealand trusts which we carefully administer in addition to overseeing the structure's legal and tax status by providing regular accounting and financial reporting.
New Zealand trust jurisprudence is robust and well understood by lawyers, judges and accountants in the region. New Zealand has a favourable compliance status and is regarded as a valuable jurisdiction to use for wealth and succession planning.
Our trust services include:
- Establishment and administration of local trusts
- Dedicated accounting and financial reporting
- Bespoke planning solutions
- Estate planning
- Private trust companies
Our corporate insight gives you valuable foresight
Equiom simplifies the complex process of forming a company in New Zealand. Our expertise has grown out of years of providing market-leading services - so we understand more than most the way that the corporate world works. Over the years, we have helped to incorporate and administer companies on behalf of a wide range of private and corporate clients, providing insight and advice on the appropriate structures for individual circumstances.
We assist with company formation, including fiduciary, tax and legal requirements, with full administration and accounting support. We can also provide key personnel, including company directors, nominee shareholders and secretarial services.
We offer the following company services:
- Insight and advisory on the appropriate company structures
- Formation, registration and administration of a company
- Provision of fiduciary and legal requirements
- Key personnel services
- Company secretary, registered office and agent facilities