Monaco Yacht Show, Monaco
26 - 29 September 2018 Port Hercules, Monaco, France
Meet Equiom's yachting and crewing specialists at Monaco Yacht Show from 26 to 29 September 2018.
About the Show
Equiom's yachting and crewing specialists will be attending the Monaco Yacht Show (MYS) from 26 to 29 September 2018 and will be positioned in Darse Sud at Booth QS107.
Monaco Yacht Show is the largest annual gathering for the yachting industry, regularly attracting around 35,000 visitors, including wealthy individuals, yacht builders, brokers and experts who meet to do business and connect with industry friends and colleagues.
Known for attracting the best in the industry, the show will feature around 600 exhibitors, including superyacht builders, brokerage houses, yacht designers, nautical suppliers, refit shipyards, luxury manufacturers and services providers. Such a prestigious show provides the perfect platform for the yachting industry to showcase products and services to a targeted global audience.
Equiom at the Show
- Multi-jurisdictional yacht registrations
- Bespoke ownership structures for VAT and tax efficiencies
- Formal and temporary EU importations
- Financial, management and VAT reporting
- Maltese Yacht Leasing
This year, Equiom brings a particularly large force of experts from a variety of teams including Yachting & Aviation, Crewing, Legal, Equiom Solutions (Tax & VAT) and Business Development; providing a wide spread of knowledge within the yachting industry. Equiom attendees include:
- Edward Leigh - Director, Yachting & Aviation (Equiom Isle of Man)
- Ayuk Ntuiabane - Director, Tax & VAT (Equiom Solutions)
- Chris Cini - Director, Legal (Equiom Malta)
- Mark Young - Senior Manager, Yachting & Aviation (Equiom Malta)
- Anita Griffiths - Senior Manager, Yachting & Aviation (Equiom Isle of Man)
- Andy Limbrick - Manager, Crewing, Yachting & Aviation (Equiom Jersey)
- Sophie Campbell - Manager, Business Development (Equiom Jersey)
- Dominika Thomas - Assistant Manager, Crewing (Equiom Jersey)
Please get in touch to arrange an appointment with our yachting and crewing team.