Advising Middle Eastern Families in a Transparent World
16 October 2018 Dubai
Meet the Equiom team at Advising Middle Eastern Families in a Transparent World on Tuesday 16 October 2018 in Dubai.
About the conference
The one-day conference will look at tackling the key regulatory changes, real estate, citizenship and tax structuring issues affecting the internationally mobile private client. The event will cover four main themes:
- Tax & structuring in the Middle East
- Practical developments in structuring Middle Eastern real estate & citizenship by investment
- Regulatory changes and the impact on clients
- The current political climate
For more information or to attend this conference and meet the Equiom team please visit here.
Equiom at the conference
Equiom will be hosting a panel session at the conference, featuring the following key speakers who will be available during the event to discuss any questions you may have.
- Gary Hales, Head of Equiom Fiduciary, Middle East
- Richard Tribe, Head of Equiom Private Office
- Nina Johnston, Director - Corporate and Real Estate Services, Equiom Isle of Man