Due to continued expansion across the Equiom Group, we are recruiting for an Assistant Manager - Crewing in our Jersey office.
Job purpose and overall objective
To work as a key member of the Equiom Crewing team to deliver crew management services to inhouse companies, third party clients and white label services.
Main or key responsibilities
- Managing payroll
- Contracting seafarers
- Certification verification – monitoring and control
- Drafting company minutes
- Company administration
- Bookkeeping – as necessary
- Monitoring and updating CELLO with all certified documents in preparation for dashboards
- Being first point of contact for any queries from clients and seafarers
- Implementing internal projects in line with procedural and legislative changes
Necessary experience and qualifications
- Understanding of bookkeeping, crew management systems and bank payments
- A minimum of 5 years maritime and/or crew management experience
- Microsoft Office
- A relevant professional qualification.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Strong organisational skills
- Professional and positive
- Effective communicator
- Excellent customer service/people skills
- Good time management
- Diligent, with attention to detail
- Works well as part of a team
- Desire to learn
- A ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
- Availability to travel and work in other offices, in different countries and jurisdictions
- View all other Equiom jobs in Jersey
- Meet the Equiom team in Jersey
- Learn about Equiom's Jersey Office
Equiom (Jersey) Limited is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission