This is an exciting opportunity to join our Corporate Communications team in Hong Kong.
Job purpose and overall objective
To support and assist the Equiom Hong Kong and Equiom Japan Business Development and Senior Management teams in their efforts to meet their business objectives and in some cases drive new business initiatives.
Working to ensure that Equiom's Corporate Communications consistently position Equiom as a top tier multi-jurisdictional provider of professional services, and is seen as an ‘employer of choice’ in Hong Kong and Japan.
Main or key responsibilities
- Leading, with support from the Global Corporate Communications team, the planning and execution of all campaigns for Equiom Hong Kong and Japan, including events, digital marketing (search and social), thought leadership content and PR
- Supporting the local management and business development teams and preparing (when required) suitable promotional materials, delivering and managing events, PR and digital/social media
- Working with the Global Corporate Communications team to ensure open lines of communication
- Working with local management to ensure there is strong internal communication with staff
- Ensuring the integrity of the Equiom brand is maintained at all times through strict adherence to the agreed brand guidelines
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with external providers such as agencies, printers, media, etc.
- Providing creative input and administrative support for branded promotional materials
- Ensuring compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
Essential experience and qualifications
- At least three years’ experience in a similar communications/marketing role, preferably within a financial services or professional services environment
- Exceptional written and spoken English language skills
Desirable experience and qualifications
- Ideally will hold or be working towards a recognised and relevant professional qualification (CIM or similar)
- A clear understanding of the sales (business development) and marketing dynamic and how these functions need to work together
- Language skills – Mandarin, French, German, Tagalog, Thai
- A good knowledge of digital platforms including a content management system (e.g. Umbraco)
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to deliver the best for the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work proactively as part of a team and individually
- Achievement focused whilst maintaining brand and business values
- Assertive, approachable and able to work under pressure meeting sometimes tight deadlines
- A willingness to learn and share knowledge and skills with the business
- Proactive, enthusiastic, with excellent organisational skills and a methodical approach to dealing with a wide range of tasks