Our commitment to our staff is demonstrated through our tailored, fully supported professional training plans. This provides exciting opportunities for the right people to gain a head start in their accountancy career.
Currently a quarter of Equiom Scotland's staff are working towards professional qualifications with our support. We have an enviable reputation for quality and are a CIMA and ICAEW accredited training employer, as well as supporting ACCA, AAT and Payroll Alliance qualifications.
We provide a friendly, stimulating and rewarding work place. We recognise and value individuality and work to everyone’s particular strengths and abilities. We care about our staff and we want to see them develop and build a rewarding career.
Trainee Accountant Programme
If you are an ambitious graduate or school leaver and are committed to becoming a qualified accountant, then Equiom Scotland is the place for you.
We are dedicated to career development and fully support individuals on their journey towards qualification. Our Trainee Accountant programme offers:
- A 3-5 year training contract with ICAEW, CIMA, ACCA or AAT
- Flexible study support including additional leave, study materials, exam fees and other agreed study expenses
- Dedicated training manager plus additional support from highly experienced qualified staff within the group
- A tailored development programme designed around your strengths, abilities and ambitions
- Varied work experience with the opportunity to work with other departments and across the wider group
- Early client contact leading to responsibility for clients as you develop
- Attractive benefits including competitive salary, pension, life assurance, relocation package and flexible working
Above all, we are looking for the right kind of people - ambitious, proactive people who recognise an opportunity and have the initiative to grab it. People who share our values and have a passion for what we do and are committed to delivering service excellence.
To learn more, please contact a member of the HR team by emailing HR@equiomgroup.co.uk